Knowing the national laws, international laws and treaties and military rules and regulations that govern the treatment of moveable and immoveable cultural property during full spectrum operations is an essential step in every DOD mission.
The CCHAG is committed to raising awareness of all applicable cultural property laws, rules and regulations in our CPP training courses and training aids all other products and services that we provide.
The pages within this section of the CCHAG web site focus on:
- Applicable U.S. Military and NATO Standing Orders, Regulations, Directives and Instructions;
- Applicable international laws and treaties;
- Applicable laws within the United States; and
- The cultural heritage laws of all participating nations and
- 981 World Heritage List properties, which are subject to protection under the 1972 World Heritage Convention.