CCHAG subject matter experts offered valuable CPP Reach Back Support for CENTCOM personnel serving in the biennial Exercise Bright Star in Egypt by means of a comprehensive online resource that provides the essential “top of mind” information as well as in-depth content about the history and cultural heritage of Egypt, the laws that govern the protection of Egyptian cultural property, and other related topics.
The CPP Reach Back Support website for Exercise Bright Star features:
- The Basic “Do’s” and “Dont’s” of Cultural Property Protection
- The Doctrine, Theory and Application of Cultural Property Protection for DOD Personnel
- A Historical Timeline and Illustrated Tour of Egypt’s History and Cultural Heritage
- DOD Regulations and International / Egyptian / U.S. Laws that Govern the Preservation, Import and Export of Egyptian Cultural Property
- Brief quiz to test what the online visitor has learned about CPP
Click any of the images below to sample this unique online resource.