Reach Back Support for Operation Iraqi Freedom
CCHAG subject matter experts provided CPP Reach Back Support for CENTCOM personnel serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom via an online resource that provides:
- The basic “Do’s” and “Dont’s” of Cultural Property Protection;
- The doctrine, theory and application of Cultural Property Protection;
- DoD regulations and International / Iraqi / U.S. laws that govern the preservation, import and export of Iraqi cultural property;
- A historical timeline illustrated tour of Iraq’s cultural heritage;
- The 119 most significant archaeological and cultural / religious sites in Iraq that should be protected;
- A brief quiz to test what the online visitor has learned about CPP.